Friday, January 12, 2007

Okay, Okay I'm Baaaaack.

Well who could have believed it? I got e-mails from several people telling me NOT to drop my blogs because they enjoyed reading them. Because there were never any comments I figured no one was listening. So I guess I will continue to blog as much as I can. Sometimes absolutely nothing happens to blog about but I can still vent, bitch, complain, whine, piss, moan, wonder about and just chat about whatever comes to mind. Sometimes I'll post pictures. Betcha can't wait for those, right??? Okay so give me a day or so and I'll be back on again.
Thanks to all those people who supported this blog and thanks for the compliments. If you just can't get how to comment to this blog, then e-mail me at gkelleylvn@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

I, for one, am soooo happy you have stayed here. Your trials are very similar to ones I go through on an almost daily basis---it's fun to read someone else's reaction to these events. Makes me smile and YES--- more pictures--some very interesting images there--you do have a knack for capturing the right moment!!